Admiralizor – Wavetable Multi Operator Synthesizer Audio Plug-In
Admiralizor combines two synchronizable wavetable, sub and sample hold/track noise synthesizers with the flexibility and brilliance of a multi operator AM / RM / FM and PM cross synthesizer.
You are invited to create presets – even in the fully functional demo version – and publish or send these to us for a factory preset review !
Downloads & Purchase
|PRICES & BUY PRO NOW !
The digital single user not for resale license will be sent to you via e-mail within one day, please contact Sugar Audio for educational and other license models.
Try the fully functional demo version !Windows Installer Windows Zip Mac Installer PDF Manual
x64 Windows 10 VST® 2/3, AAX (ProTools 2020 Native)
x64 Intel macOS 10.11 – 11 VST® 2/3, AU, AAX (ProTools 2020 Native)
You need a DAW host software to use this audio plugin!*
16-32 bits sample resolution @ 44.1–192 kHz sample rate
Minimal 2 GB RAM & C2D 2.66 Ghz / 4 GB RAM & i5 and better recommended for polyphonic and more complex settings
Please follow, like and/or retweet us at Facebook or Twitter!
Wavetable Multi Operator Synthesizer Audio Plug-In VST / AU / AAX / Demo & Pro
- Admiralizor combines two synchronizable wavetable, sub and sample hold/track noise synthesizers with the flexibility and brilliance of a multi operator AM / RM / FM and PM cross synthesizer. The flexible 2D/3D real time wavetable editor comes with different morphing types, harmonic editing and a waveform generator.
- Analogue sounding and routable resonance filters including shelving filters and key follow complete the clearness of the digital synthesizers.
- Pulse width, amplitude, ring, real phase and 4 types of frequency modulations are included.
- On board is a step sequencer and arpeggiator with different pattern lengths, swing, tie and key substitution.
- The unison feature layers many slightly detuned waveforms to make sounds fat and wide.
- The massive and „scroll less“ FX section contains dynamics (including compressor, expander, limiter and gate), tremolo, pre eq, overdrive, distortion, post eq, vibrato, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, equalizer, filter and limiter.
- Admiralizor contains many modulation sources (e.g. macros, LFOs featuring on/off triggering/delay/bpm, envelopes, two flexible chaos modulators) and hundreds of (aux) modulation parameters with adjustable polarity and transposition.
- A flexible preset manager including quick presets, A/B comparison, multi filtering and text search is in-built.
- Resizable UI from very small up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina, multi step undo/redo, MPE support, key hold, gain protection, auto off and the customizable RMS meter are more than nice-to-have features.
ChangelogVersion 1.0.0 (17/11/2019)
Version 1.1.0 (30/11/2019)
– Presets added
– Some presets revised
– Default 12 dB/inactive high cut filter
Version 1.2.0 (18/01/2021)
– UI shadows added
– macOS Big Sur adaptions
– 32 bit support officially dropped